Stepup Scaffold is proud of its diverse workforce made up of motivated employees who support and contribute to this company. We seek people committed to excellence with talent, skill, innovation and experience. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a challenging working environment based on trust, teamwork, discipline, integrity and results-driven focus to achieve positive outcomes.
Stepup Scaffold is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages American Veterans to apply for all positions we post.
Sales Manager (United Kingdom)
Position: Sales Manager
Based: Primary territory will be determined based on clients but not limited to a single area.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri (Hours negotiable)
Salary: Salary + Commission + Car Allowance
StepUp Scaffolding Sales Manager must have a history of successful sales with a Scaffolding/Construction background selling to large companies and end users. Must be willing to travel.
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player
- Previous experience preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for customers preferred
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and smartphones
- Mechanical aptitude and familiarity with the construction industry
- Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and covering letter to kerryanderson [at] sunshinet [dot] com.
No phone calls, please. Only applicants with a Scaffold Expeienced Background will be considered.
Scaffold Design Engineer (Glasgow, Scotland)
Position: Scaffold Design Engineer
Based: Glasgow Area
Working Hours: Mon-Fri (8am - 5pm)
Salary: Negotiable (Salary will be commensurate with experience)
StepUp Scaffolding (UK) Limited is a successful scaffolding company with offices in Renfrewshire. As a result of the Company’s success and growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Scaffold Design Engineer to join our Operations team in Linwood.
You will have the opportunity to continually work on a wide variety of historic and new construction as well as iconic UK-based projects whilst earning a competitive salary. If you have scaffolding design experience and are willing to travel this is the role is for you.
- On a day to day basis you will be responsible for concept and detailed design of scaffold, layouts in accordance with local codes, legload and all applicable loading calculations, compilation of materials lists and liaising with the clients/other engineers.
- Duties include production of calculation and drawings, checking designs by other members of the team and external contractors.
- Ability to work on a number of infrastructure and legacy projects based across the UK
- Accustomed to designing scaffold in accordance with Eurocodes.
- Wide ranging knowledge of proprietary temporary works systems
- Highly experienced in using AutoCAD to produce drawings
- Producing temporary works designs, calculations, associated drawings and risk assessments to tight deadlines
- Producing a wide range of temporary works designs for multiple projects
- Formwork, falsework & scaffolding
- Maintenance of internal design related files and folders (electronic and hard copy)
- Manage daily activities
The successful candidate will:
- Related Engineering degree
- An ideal minimum of 2 years' experience working in scaffolding or temporary works design
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Audit skills and certification would be useful.
- Hard working and determined mindset
- Have excellent, meticulous attention to detail in your own work
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required.
- The ability to use own initiative and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in order to communicate with external parties at all levels
- Ability to prioritize and organize
This is a full time salaried position with a competitive salary, with a complete fringe benefit package. Salary will commensurate with experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to jobs [at] sunshinet [dot] com or gusgipson [at] sunshinet [dot] com.
No phone calls, please.
Only applicants with previous experience will be considered.
IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK AS A DESIGN ENGINEER IN THE UK, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
For consideration, please send your resume and salary history via email with the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line to:
Human Resources Dept.
2005 Fletcher Creek Dr.
Memphis, TN 38133
jobs [at] sunshinet [dot] com